Friday, February 25, 2011

Queens of The Stone Age reissue...


Just so you know, I'm a freaking Josh Homme Fan-boy. Just something about that guys music and vibe just really jives with me.

Anyway...

Ordered tickets to see them in Asheville next month. First time seeing them live so I'm literally shitting bricks here. Also, when I pordered tickets & the reissue of their first album I was able to download a month before it comes out. As a long time fan I'd already had a copy but this version was remastered and had b-sides that weren't on the original pressing so I figured I'd give it a shot. After listening to the remastered version all the way through I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. Everything just seems to pop more than it did. Once I give it a couple of more listens, I'll post a bigger review, but as of right now I'm pleased.

And here's a picture of a mouse that's about to sneeze...






















More soon!

1 comment: